Thursday, November 27, 2014

A Few Things I'm Thankful For

Because of my last post, and because it is, after all, the Day Before Black Friday, I'm counting my blessings. I'm so thankful for so many things that I just have to tell you about it!

I'm thankful for the puppy who's curled up on me as I type this.

I'm thankful that I have a family I love. I've spent a good part of the morning making my dad's Christmas present, and I'm really enjoying the project because I'm certain he's going to love it. I'm thankful I get to bless him with it.

I'm thankful for the opportunity to stay at home and pursue my writing career, even though it's not making money right now.

I'm thankful for my husband and how hard he works to provide for us and take care of our family and friends.

I'm thankful for the hard experiences and challenges that have shaped me.

I'm thankful for Jesus Christ who gives my life purpose and my future hope.

What are you thankful for?

Love,
Your Sister

No comments:

Post a Comment