Wednesday, September 24, 2014

That One Person


This weekend, I learned not just anyone can make me smile so hard my nose crinkles...


See it? Along the sides? Admittedly, this isn't the picture where it shows the most, but it's there. 

This is what happened when my husband picked up the camera. I'd been trying to get a new picture for my website, but my earlier attempts just looked stiff. By the time my husband got involved, I had an idea of what I wanted, but I still felt uncomfortable in front of the camera. Until he started clicking a ridiculous number of pictures, making me laugh. So, he gets the trophy for being that one person who can make me smile so hard I crinkle my nose....
I bet you have someone like that, too. Someone who can make you lose your calm, self-conscious exterior and crinkle your nose, slap your knee, or snort in laughter. Let that person know you appreciate them! :)

Love,
Your Sister

No comments:

Post a Comment