Friday, September 5, 2014

A Little Encouragement

I read Hosea a while ago and continued on through so that I'm now in Zephaniah, which happens to have one of my all-time favorite passages. I used to think a lot of the Old Testament prophets were mostly doom and gloom, but as I've read through these books, I'm finding wonderful gems of encouragement for those who seek the Lord. Need some encouragement?

God restores us. Hosea 6:1-3
God forgives us. Micah 7:18-20
God is active in our world. Habakkuk 1:5
God responds to our prayers. Habakkuk 2:1-4
God is faithful even when times are hard. Habakkuk 3:17-19
God sings over his people. Zephaniah 3:17
In fact, he does all kinds of things for his followers! Zephaniah 3:14-20

What verses do you go to for encouragement?

Love,
Your Sister

No comments:

Post a Comment