Monday, April 15, 2013

Easy Recipe: Taco-Seasoned Eggs

I've said it before, but I'll warn you again: I don't like to measure or time my recipies...

I like taco-seasonning on pretty much everything. I've heard bad things about store-bought taco mixes, so I found a recipe online. I make a big shaker of it and use it on things like salads. And eggs in this recipe.

  1. Sautee some taco-y veggies in enough coconut oil (or olive) to keep them from sticking. I like to use a red bell pepper, a bunch of onion, and maybe some mushrooms.
  2. Add some tomatoes after the other veggies are softened a bit.
  3. Stir in an egg or two, and sprinkle in some homemade taco seasoning.
  4. Cook, stirring until the egg is done.
  5. Top with salsa (yay, salsa!)
  6. Sprinkle with cheese if you want.
  7. Enjoy alone or with toast.

Ta-da! Breakfast. Yum. :)

Love,
Your Sister

No comments:

Post a Comment