Friday, May 20, 2011

Be the Cheering Section

It seems like no matter what I do, someone has a negative opinion and it seems like the more I care about something, the more negativity I encounter. I suppose I'm guilty of doing this to others, too.

How often do people destined to succeed fail because they listened to the critics? I bet the number would astound us.

Let's save each other from this.

Let's take a stand against saying whatever pops into our heads about what someone else is doing.

Let's love each other and offer some much-need support rather than forming a band of constant criticism and skepticism around someone who's doing their best.

Let's lift each other up, give each other the benefit of the doubt, look for the positive attributes of everyone's effort, and see if, by doing so, we can lift someone to do the very thing we first thought impossible!

No comments:

Post a Comment