Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Prayer for You

May God get you where he wants you,
and may he keep you there.

May you find both your calling
and the courage to follow it.

May you experience miracles, signs, and wonders
and may your eyes be open to recognize them.

May your faith grow in trials
and uphold you in valleys.

May you learn to recognize God's truth
and reject Satan's lies - even when he uses your friends to tell them.

May I be the sister you deserve,
may we respect and uplift each other,
and, in so doing, honor the God we serve.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm Kate, and I found you through Mr. Bransford's blog. I loved your query letter. I was wondering if you've tried querying Holly Root from the Waxman Literary Agency? Here's her info: http://waxmanagency.com/about_bios.html

    I don't know. I just thought of you when I read about her bio. I hope I'm not being presumptuous by wanting to help a fellow writer out.

    Sincerely,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kate! I can use all the help I can get. ;) I'll be sure to look into Holly Root.

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome. You actually inspired me to start my own website. Thank you for that.

    Sincerely,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly did start your own site! Wow. :) It looks great. I hope it helps you further your writing career.

    By the way, I did query Holly at Waxman. Waiting to see what she thinks.

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for visiting!

    It's great that you queried her. I'm crossing my fingers for you!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete